Monday, May 9, 2011

I am Erica

I'm new to this and frankly, I don't think there is anything even remotely interesting about my life that anyone else would want to know. Perhaps, a year or two ago when i was single and being crazy it would have been exciting, but now... we're a pretty typical newly-wed-go-to bed at 11 couple. And that's pretty much what my life revolves around now...yet, I love it. So be warned, this could get boring. Read on if you dare.

Though I don't know the exact direction this blog will go, I hope it can be a place for my happy thoughts, life musings, and pretty things (...hooray for parallel sentences.....). So to start... introductions:

- Will and I have been married almost a year and (cheese alert) yes, we're madly in love (feel free to grab a barf bag if you need one...don't worry, I'll wait...............................). Though we're not very exciting, I love being with him while he makes me laugh and while I win tickle wars.

-We Love going to movies

*I made him dress up but... he wouldn't his wear glasses...*
-Sometimes we have adventures

*Yurting. It's fun.*

-Other times we just stay at home and do embarrassing things

-We can't play risk (that's another story)

-This is my family

-I am an experimental baker. But I admit, sometimes I just like to make cakes look pretty.

*We dress up when we bake*
-My life is pretty great

No comments:

Post a Comment