Monday, December 19, 2011

Bumper my car

If I had my way, all vehicles would be made into bumper cars.
And the world would be a better place.
Think about it:
1- Learning to drive would be far more enjoyable.
2- We could teach children to drive at a much younger age.
3- There would be far less crash traffic (curse you rubber neckers).
4- There would be less road rage.
5- And Will and I would not currently be forced to find a new car in 2 days.

If all of our cars had a large bouncy structure surrounding the outside of our cars then we would not be in this wonderfully car-less predicament.

I t-boned someone the other day (it was their fault), and Jane Fonda the Honda was totaled.
It was a sad day.




I'm brilliant, I know.
Just one more reason I should rule the world.

p.s. If we're making renovations to our cars anyway, I would also like to make my horn sound like a fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment