Thursday, May 3, 2012

LYFSGUD

Ya know what made me happy today??

Instead of working from 3:00pm until 11:00pm {which I've been doing for about 8 months}, I now go to work at 5:00am and get home at 2:00pm. Will and I actually get to spend time together! Plus... I get paid to bake pretty food. Thank you Kneaders Bakery and Cafe!


I also work at a preschool for 3 hours on Monday mornings with a self contained language class...I can't even begin to describe the cuteness.

My yard is 100% dandelion free.  

Will used to get up early every morning, drive to Provo and then not get home until late in the evening. However, since he is now an official graduate, he got a job at a bank that is 10 minutes away from our house. Holy saving money on gas batman!

Two of my young women completed their personal progress. Happy dance!

My windows have been open all day long for an entire week.

Mangoes are on sale.

And, we're going to see the Avengers movie tomorrow night.


Life is good

1 comment:

  1. AVENGERS!!! Oh yeah baby! It's gonna be great. Love you Urka. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete