Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pinterested?


Have you heard of pintrest? It's brilliant, and I'm a bit obsessed. If you like to spend little money, make things pretty, get lots of great ideas, and bask in other people's creative brilliance...then you'll love it too.

I'm mostly attached to all of the fabulously simple tips and ideas that I should have come up with myself but didn't. Here's some more of my favorites.


Saver your fingers, use a comb to hold the nail! & Use a tension rod to hold cleaners under the sink.

Line the pan with tin foil...duh & Use a rubber band to scrape off the extra paint.

Use a soda tab to hang up your pictures & Boycott cluttered counters!


Use clips and ribbon to hold towels in the kitchen & ketchup bottles for high tech pancakes.



Label the cords under the table with bread bag tags & binder clips to keep the cords from falling under the table


I've already tried most of these out and I've been so happy with the results. Not to mention, my husband thinks I'm brilliant for coming up with these great ideas all by myself. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment